OPI Euro Centrale Collection

It's getting to be that time of year when snow starts to melt and toes start to show which means brighter color polishes! Yay SPRING!

OPI has released a new collection for the spring 2013 season and I am so excited to share the new collection with you. This collection features a nice mixture of creme and shimmer polishes. This collection has several dark shades which I find to fit better with a fall/ winter collection but theyre still beautiful.



My personal favorite of this collection is "Can't Find My Czechbook" which is a dusty aqua blue creme. It's super pretty in person and really has a unique color to it. The picture above doesn't do it justice and its much more aqua in person.
I also LOVE the glitter in this collection "Polka.com" It perfectly matches all of the pretty pastels in this collection which makes for a great accent nail although in order to achieve opacity you would need a lot of coats.

 

"Eurso Euro" is a deep blue creme. A pretty color and I like that it doesn't look black on your nails, although nothing about this is really new or original.

"Suzi's Hungary Again" is a pretty watermelon pink creme.

"You're Such a Budapest" is a soft lilac creme. It's really pretty and reminds me of Easter eggs.

"My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!" is an orange creme. It looks really pretty like a red/ orange in the bottle but translates to a much more orange color when applied.

"Hands off my Kielbasa!" is a pinky tan shimmer and I am not super in love with this color. Shimmer polishes tend to get streaky and show brush strokes, I didn't find this to be any exception to that.

"Oy-Another Polish Joke" is a golden shimmer, it's pretty but it is really yellow. My favorite gold ever is still "Golden Eye" from the 007 collection.

"A Woman's Prague-ative" is an orange-copper with golden shimmer. It's pretty but is a really fall shade.

"Vant to Bite My Neck" is a deep purple, it looks really close to black in the pictures above but is actually a gorgeous eggplant purple.

"I Saw...U Saw...We Saw... Warsaw is a dark blue creme. I would say it's a bit of a green blue as "Eurso Euro" is a true blue shade.

A surprising favorite of mine is "My Vampire is Buff" It's a pretty yellow nude shade. It's perfect alone or for layering.

 

Go snag these at your local salon.

 

It's Almost Spring :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment