Gift Giving Guide: VanDavis Aveda Spa Retreat

Hello Pretty! I want to start by saying happy almost valentines day! I also want to say that this post is NOT a paid advertisement or review, my commitment is to you my reader and I honor that commitment by always sharing with you when I am being given something in return for a post or review. I just really believe this to be an amazing gift and I happen to love Aveda so it's sort of a win-win.
If you are stumped on what to give your partner this upcoming cupid day look no further I have the perfect suggestion for the North Carolina resident. VanDavis Aveda Lifestyle Salon has 2 amazing lovebird packages happening right now. They have 2 salon locations one in Wilmington, NC and one in Winston-Salem, NC both salon/spas are beautiful and staffed with amazing and friendly people.



Gift #1 (my total fav. package): Features a half hour massage, half hour facial, shampoo and style and a makeover! This deal is great for the woman in your life that you want to treat like royalty. I strongly suggest after the makeover you take her out for an amazing meal downtown. This gift is so much better than roses, sure roses smell good and are pretty until they die and then they stink and are black and sad looking, a total waste of money in my opinion. So give the gift of luxury this Valentines day.~$130

Gift #2: Features a Stress Fix Manicure, Stress Fix Pedicure and a mini stress fix lotion and bath salt to take home. This is great for someone that needs time to unwind and release the day to day pressure that builds up in their life. Stress Fix is an aromatherapy line from Aveda which features Lavender to help soothe and calm the spirit. Not only do you receive the stress relieving products but you receive a killer manicure and pedicure on top of it all. YES PLEASE. ~$75
You can find out more information about VanDavis Aveda Lifestyle Salon here.

In the meantime I will keep my eyes and ears open to more great gift opportunites for you. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment